Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Notes, Journals, Stationary::Quick Links

I LOVE stationary, paper, pen's and journals and will compulsively purchase even though I have many of all these things. There is nothin' better than having a clean white piece of paper and a sharp pencil or great pen to doodle on, a nice crisp lined piece of parchment to write a letter to a friend or a great journal to write your thoughts in.
The Inspiration behind this post is one of my closest friends Ashley, she will be taking an extended trip this summer which gives me an excuse to use all of my stationary! I can't wait to sit down with a hot cup of coffee and write a note to a Pal with my Pen.
I hope your inspired to pick up a pen this summer and write to one of your friends because another great feeling is receiving a letter in mail! Sometimes you need a break from the digital world.

Quick Links:

Custom Thank You Notes by TYPOLOGIE & CO.
Neat Journals at Kinokuniya Books
An inspiring Pen Post


Love,
Jesse's Girl
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment