Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{trials, sparrows, memories}

Sometimes it seems as though EVERYTHING goes wrong at the same time, if feels like maybe you see NO end in sight, despondent and not sure what the future holds. God knew that Job was a faithful servant and would still praise Him if all his earthly possessions were to be taken away along with his family and this continued up until he was even physically afflicted. Sometimes it's easier said than done, sometimes you just want to know why these things are happening, what is the purpose of these irritating circumstances? Some times we never figure it out, sometimes times it's to help others, sometimes it's just to refine your character. I just know that I don't want to hold on or put my happiness and trust in possessions & people. 

Job 1:20-21
20At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. 
Then he fell to the ground in worship  
21 and said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart.
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
   may the name of the LORD be praised.”



He cares for me, more than than the many sparrows...I'm so glad that through all of my experiences I know that God is there and will be there for me. 
 
Luke 12:7
"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 
DO not Fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. 


***


Here are some old photos from our time we spend in Saint Joseph, MO.! The town Jesse James was shot and the Home of Glore psychiatric Museum (our favorite place), some of our favorite friends & some magical memories! 

Have a great day! 
Love, Jesse's Girl



***

No comments:

Post a Comment