Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TYPEFACE WEDNESDAY---that was supposed to be on tuesday.

Lately Ive been obsessed with the more classic forms of TYPE, I feel
like they're way more simplistic and clean. I don't know what
it is but I've been wanting to keep things a lot more simple
lately...I am even contemplating re-painting my living room and going
with a more modern look, the simple but elegant vibe just feels less
chaotic right now (maybe a future post/Dunstan home
remodel?). Anyways, less is more and I feel like these few types are
exactly what inspire me right now, it's funny literally up until maybe
two year's ago I thought a font was just a font, no big deal, but little did
I know different font's a.k.a. typefaces have a history dating back to
forever ago! I'm just learning and wanted to share these ones with you
and hope you like them also! Oh and if your sick of what's in your library
check out www.dafont.com, free fonts!

Have a good day!

Love, Jesse's Girl





No comments:

Post a Comment