Friday, April 29, 2011

Featured Friend:: Erica K. :: Made You Look ::


My Friend Erica is so exceptional, she has a natural designers eye, from the decor of her room to her own personal style, always put together. These photos are from her Europe trip this past summer *the upper left photo is my favorite, and the scrabble one rocks my world! She crossed the pond and went and had her self one hell of an adventure, stopping in all sorts of places, met so many new friends, and snapped photos to capture every single memory. **I had to share her photos with you because they inspire me SO much!

She's not only is an amazing photographer but is also very creative, this past Christmas she made me a journal that was created out of an awesome vintage western novel and wrapped in butcher paper with a little accent of handmade flowers made from the books pages!

ENJOY!

Love,
Jesse's Girl
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment