Friday, May 20, 2011

Quick Links::Thoughts

Good morning blog readers, today is sort of a mixture of a few different things: quick links, a future post, & thoughts.

First, of all here is a list of some favorite things this week/check out these quick links: Jesse and I love chairs, just the idea of sitting in a comfy leather wing back chair reading a book with a stainless steel floor lamp next to it just sounds perfect or a cozy rocking chair sounds magical! Everyone needs a good THINKIN' CHAIR! (ANTHROPOLOGIE). Next quick link would be COLOR, lately Ive been loving colorful decor and yarn, I can't walk into Michael's or Joannes without checking out what the yarn isle has to offer. As for Decor, I saw this amazing color pallet on Design Work Life (a favorite site), also check out Room Service. Lastly, another favorite would be Fringe, for this one I typed "fringe" into google and those photos came up, so try it!

Lately I've been promising a post on a recent estate sale find, I'm so excited to share it with you guys but I want to make sure I have the perfect photos and such before it's debuted. I'll keep you posted! It's definitely inspiring especially if you have a love for TYPOGRAPHY & DESIGN.

Lastly, My thoughts on life. Ive been talking about this topic with a few of my friends and just wanted to document it here. The stages of life are a strange thing, sometimes people think you have to do a certain job to be successful, own your own home or have a family by a certain age and so on. Why can't we just do what we think is best for us now? Jesse and I were talking and we know that what's best for us now is to just spend time together, do what we love to do and for Jesse that would be writing and for me it would be a plethora of things (I'm all over the map), travel, scope out new towns and places and when it's time for us to add a new member to our family or buy a house it will be an added bonus! Right  now I'll just have to hang out with my nephew more to get  my baby fill (cutest kid ever). Do what's best for you, not what you think other people think is the right way. 

I know that God has a plan for my life and so ultimately it's not what I want but what He wants for me and it's all good, like Ive said before as long as your walking than your headed in the right direction. Jeremiah 29:11

love,
Jesse's Girl
xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. First of all, thanks for the comment! So sweet of you and fun to know someone read the post, other than my mother. Ha. Second, didn't know you had a blog! This totally made my day. Those chairs are amazing, I've been loving the Emeline chair myself of late...if only we had the space and I was better at budgeting for big items! Love you beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete